Find out the extra steps were are taking to protect our patients and team members from COVID-19. More information here.
At Implant and Periodontal Professionals we strive to care for your patients as you would. The referral partnership is vital to the successful outcome of any complex treatment, and it is our goal to communicate with you clearly and effectively during all phases of treatment. Through mutual collaboration the patient gets the best qualities of all practitioners involved. We strive to provide the best patient outcomes which require the best patient care. We will utilize state of the art technology including digital radiographs and in-office cone beam CT imaging while always using the latest bone and tissue regeneration techniques. All of this takes place in a relaxed, low pressure environment where the time is taken to answer any and all questions the patient may have about treatment.
For your consideration:
- Dr. Emily is always available to be an educational resource for your office – We offer seminars, lunch and learns for both periodontal and dental implant based reviews, implementation of periodontal maintenance programs, observation of surgeries in our office. For practitioners Dr. Emily is one of the leaders for the Recent Graduate Dental Study Club of Rochester that meets once monthly – all are welcome! Please contact our office at 507-206-6452 for any inquiries regarding the education resources we offer.
- We will only place implants and products from first line implant manufacturers, we will never utilize generic products – “main line” implant systems may cost a little more, but have proven track records supported by years of research and development. These systems will be around for support for decades to come.
- Our office will advocate for your practice and your treatment plans – We know that our practice exists due to continued support and referrals based on the trust you place in us – and we will respect that by supporting recommendations and decisions made by you and your staff.
- “High pressure” sales tactics will never be a part of treatment planning – A patient should be educated about all options available for treatment. We will explain all risks and benefits, but leave the decision making to the patient from there. We never want to have a patient leave with questions or the feeling that they have been pressured into treatment.
- We strive for excellent and complete communication both with patients and your office – This will help minimize any confusion between patients and each office. We can use whatever means of communication you prefer: phone, fax, email or mail.